Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blacksmith Fork Canyon

The day before my long run last week, On Friday, Paul and I rode blacksmith fork canyon together.  It was beautiful (as always) but even more enjoyable then my last experience because I got to be with Paul.  We are going to try to reserve our Friday afternoons to do something outside together.  My advice, block out quality time to spend with your lover.  It is easy to get in the rut of simply "hangin' out".  But one of the greatest things about being in a relationship is spending time doing things you love together. 

I love how blogging motivates me to take pictures.  I got a couple great shots and with the help of iphoto I was able to make them look fancy shmancy. 

I have this thing with trees and loving them.

I like the way the road looks in this picture.

 

Bicycling Magazine called. They want their model back.

Paul complains when I take pictures of him...but then I get a shot like this.  I mean seriously.  Who wouldn't want a picture like this of themselves?


This is the same picture as above, just not in black and white.  I can't decide which one I like better.


3 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for the photos. Love that you are posting all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this post earlier. . . sans photos. It's so much greater with them added!!! I love them all. Makes me want to run right up there and do Blacksmith Fork Canyon with you guys. It's going to be cold and rainy on Saturday, so riding's out. Good weather, please come back next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a year. I'm ready for more.

    ReplyDelete